I hired Ms.Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing.

She is not assertive and cowers in the presence of other attorney's. Daphne L. Macklin is also a thief who convinced me to leave my backpack with her while I went to the restroom and then she stole $60.00 out of my backpack while waiting to see the judge. She did return it to me but it doesn't matter because she should not have stolen it in the first place.

Her excuse was she charges $120.00 per hour for her services but I gave her $60.00. All she had to do was decline but not go inside my backpack and steal the additional $60.00. She goes to court in a head scarf and clothes with cat and dog hair all over it. Daphne Macklin hides behind a PO Box and changeable phone numbers.

Daphne Macklin is a predator who will tell you anything to get the retainer. After she has the retainer she makes up many excuses as to why she is taking so long to start your case. For over a year she complained about Allergy attacks, missing sister, in court, or out of town.

I loaned her bus fair to come to court in which she has never paid me back.I felt sorry for her at first but I can see why she is so behind in her profession.

Had an Experience with Daphne Macklin Law office?

Comments

naters150

Daphne came to me by referral from someone that use to work with her when I guess she was a respectable attorney.Daphne was only suppose to be someone I could contact to give me the name of an attorney who could represent me in a Civil matter.

I was thrilled to know that I would not have to search any further because Daphne said she would take the case once I explained it to her. I found no reason to do a background check since she was referred by a credible source. How disappointed my source was when I explained what Daphne did. I am sorry for everyone who has fallen victim to her MESS!!

The good thing is that the California State Bar has clipped her wings and she cannot practice law, effective July 1, 2015...It won't get any of our money back but it will keep her from ripping other people off!

San Leandro, California, United States #995111

I did not no all of this I also hired.her an she took my money did not finished.

the paperwork. I tried. calling her for about two months. on different.

phones .Could. not reach her. I am furious. I am scramble.

around.

trying to get another.attorney

Sacramento, California, United States #962726

I had about to hire her to represent us in a case of a landlord starting a fire in our rental that have us in hotels for one and half. She promise us this or that but she never delivers nothing.

This attorney is nothing more than a worthless coward piece of ***. Stay away from this D-Bag

This lady is very unprofessional.She indeed rides the bus to appointments and can not have an appointment at her office because her office is nothing more than an dumpy rental home.

She does not dress very professional.

I would definately stay away from this person.

Roosevelt, Utah, United States #775995

you loaned her bus fair?

hahahahahaha

you were going to jail for selling drugs, right?

Roseville, California, United States #753972

I would never work with anyone who didn't have a law office and hid behind a Post Office Box.I assume this person is very poor and you can tell by her noted attire.

I would never consider hiring anyone who does not have any insurance.

I have seen warning about this attorney all over the internet and I have a feeling that there are going to be plenty more.:p

Sacramento, California, United States #749146

Stop stealing and work for your clients. :(